MMCAP Canadian Fund
MMCAP is an opportunistic, event-driven fund that concentrates on small- to mid-sized corporate actions in Canada, the US and elsewhere, and seeks to exploit inefficiencies that are overlooked and/or not understood by larger market participants. The fund utilizes a broad range of strategies, including, but not limited to, merger arbitrage, convertible arbitrage, warrant arbitrage, capital structure arbitrage, index arbitrage, event driven/special situations, convertibles, private investments and pairs trading.
- Interested in gaining exposure to a broad range of event strategies.
- Investment team has been involved in the event area for over 18 years achieving double digit annualized gains.
- Fund was ranked as one of world’s top-performing hedge funds by both Barron’s and the Wall Street Journal in 2018
- Investors are seeking long-term aggressive growth.
- The Fund’s investment team are by far the largest investors in the Fund ensuring a good alignment of incentives between manager and investor
|Class (CAD)||Class (USD)|
|A | USA:||2.50%|
|F | USF:||1.50%|
|I | USI:||2.00%|